On 26th June 2020, I removed Covid19 as an issue in its own “Special Page” (top right) from The Slog Home Page, replacing it with the higher-order, umbrella definition ‘Global Control’
The rationale behind the decision was simple: however SarsCov2 was created and/or “sold”, it was (and remains) only the means to an end of dystopian technocracy.
Events reached the point where the vaccination issue had become a feeble and yet empowering excuse to demonise, divide and threaten dissenters with compulsion. For even the most average thinking individual, the idea that this was a necessity justified by “the health emergency” is beyond either reason or parody – nothing more or less than Van der Lubbe “being found” in the flames of the Reichstag – and then presented as a one-man Communist coup by the Nazis.
Yet we who think for ourselves are The One in Eight.
We are watching a naked attempt by technocratic barbarians to push through a swivel-eyed scifi belief system whose crass, unthinking inhumanity seems somehow to be invisible to seven citizens out of eight.
From here on, I summarise our common enemy as those who would persecute thinking “protestants” by accessing the twin fearful powers of Group Inquisition and compliance bullying.
That is to say, not just the Sturm Abteilung smashing Jewish shop windows in 1934, but the bourgeoisie who stood by in silent approval. Not just the psychos hungry for absolute power in 2021, but also the ‘defenders of equality’ on the Left who secretly enthuse about the idea of Big State power without compassion.
My list of the contemporary guilty covers – in no particular order – the soul of the Tory Party, most of the Labour Party, tiny-minority narcissists, comfortable smuggies, the Police, mainstream media owners, Whitehall ideologues, NHS bureaucrats, social media censors, the judiciary, celebrity luvvies, climate freaks, scapegoating banker sociopaths, medical/science collaborators, the intelligence community teachers, globalist Big Business, flunkey hacks, and all those faux cynics who have given me an ear-bashing – or simply dropped me from polite society – over the last two years.
‘A swivel-eyed scifi belief system of crass, unthinking inhumanity’. I can almost see the pursed lips, shaking heads and rolled eyes of the I’m Alright Jack fraternity as they read those words. But myself and millions of others have produced a mountain range of investigative evidence to show that the framing term “wild conspiracy theory” is an insouciant insult far beneath contempt.
In the narrow Coronavirus sense, we have seen endlessly catalogued physical proof of insane ‘vulnerable protection’ policies and lies, groundless smearing of effective management drugs in favour of expensively risky genetic experiments, falsification and obfuscaion of almost every conceivable statistic, callous police behaviour when faced with libertarian pushback, blatant media fakery and bias, and – perhaps most regrettable of all – the use of amoral direct selling and ‘psy-op’ spin to ensure everyone gets vaccinated regardless of any plausible efficacy/cost/benefit analysis.
But the bigger picture is the one we must now examine, illustrate and then deconstruct for the broadest possible audience; because here too, a thick file of highly suspect élite behaviours is there to be read and digested. Actions, it seems to me obvious, that go well beyond a risible Trojan Horse called “health emergency”. The very eclecticism of the list is conducive to the conclusion of comprehensively repressive goals.
The unanswered questions are legion:
Who invented Build Back Better, and why does every Establishment on Earth parrot it? What was bad before Covid, and what does ‘better’ mean? Why did a falsely attributed BBB propaganda poem go viral on social media around the world?
Why is there this persistent need to goad Putin? What in God’s name is a British destroyer doing stalking Russian waters?
Why was the genomics/software freak Matt Hancock chosen as Health Secretary? What makes him seemingly bombproof?
Why exactly did Fauci help fund the Wuhan project, and how does he get away with changing his story almost daily?
Why was the Johnson Administration forward-booking outsourced Covid marshals from April onwards way beyond the PM’s June 21st end of emergency powers?
How has a mental derelict wound up in the White House, and why won’t the FBI push harder for US election irregularities to be properly investigated? Why are peaceful January 6th Washington demonstrators being smeared as insurrectionists and hounded into show trials?
How dare Merkel and Macron pick on Brexited Britain re European travel when our citizens have far greater Covid immunity than EU travellers facing zero restrictions? Why is British post to the EU being go-slowed? Why aren’t the French reciprocating on driving licence swaps? How does Brussels justify the daily boat-people dumping of illegals on England?
Why has Canadian PM Trudeau adopted such draconian anti-criticism measures?
Why did Bill Gates invest billions in low-altitude surveillance satellites? Why has he got so much money invested in US arable land?
Why has Davos transhuman motor-mouth Klaus Schwab not been dismissed as a dangerous freak? Why is there not more critical coverage of his blatantly fascist ideas on unelected ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’?
Why did Sir Mark Sedwill treat Covid19 as a bioweapon? What’s he up to at Rothschild Bank? What’s former Brexit Putchist Ollie Robbins doing at Goldman Sachs?
Why do Police officers face having their ability to comment on government policy constrained under plans being drawn up by UK Home Secretary Priti Patel? Does she want them even more unquestioningly politicised than they are already?
Having an unprecedented record of five felony guilt counts from the U.S. Department of Justice since 2014, why has nobody at JPMorgan Chase gone to jail? In fact, why do bankers never got to jail?
Why did the Fed Chairman Jerome Powell lie to a Congressional sub-committee last Wednesday, by saying the Federal Reserve “can only make emergency loans with the approval of the Treasury”? Even before he had Covid 19 as a useful patsy, the Fed was giving hundreds of billions of dollars a week in emergency repo loans to Wall Street trading houses. How come he didn’t ask the Treasury about that? How come the trading houses needed them?
Equally, why is Powell just about the only financier in the Western world who sees galloping raw material and factory cost inflation as “a temporary blip”?
Despite the huge and largely pointless treasury sums spent “fighting” SarsCov2, why is not a single Western finance minister in a blue fit about rising – in some cases unrepayable – Sovereign debt? Is this related to a Grand Tour by senior IMF bods during April and May 2020 during which – it has been alleged in several quarters – key ministers were told to spend at will, as ‘before long the debt reset would act as a Jubilee for the élite’.
Consider in that light the endless repetition by Davosites of yet another mantra “The Great Reset” and it’s bizarre resemblance to the 1970s novelty pop song, ‘They’re coming to take you away/to the Funny Farm/Where life is beautiful all the time”?
For let’s face it, the net-net result of State and mainstream media “fake analysis” has been to render Funny Farm beliefs normal….one half of that other strangely coordinated soundbite, The New Normal.
So the question to reiterate for London’s 26th June demo was, “What are we protesting about?”
Answering “vaccination bullying and softly-softly obligation” was of course an important dimension – but too narrow on its own; and far too big a target for the Truth-benders demonising vax dissenters as “selfish nutjobs and conspiracy theorists”.
The Hancock gall in removing NHS Duty of Care (from those whose sole crime is intelligent empiricism) was followed within 72 hours by the disgraceful bandwagon-jumping of Boris Johnson. But this was a far bigger power-play than the right to impose mandatory “health management”.
No: first and foremost, the demo had to be a clear expression of our unshakeable refusal to become the ever-obedient slaves of unelected totalitarians....to be reduced to something close to House Arrest without a vaxxpass, and censored every time we point out the dubious debris contained in these faux-vaccine formulations. But above all, our determination to go far beyond demos in defending ourselves from genocidal termination.
The original Covid 19 Slogposts
When a balanced history of Contrick19 is finally written, it remains my expectation that the social, broadcast and press media will be the recipients of the most almighty drubbing in communications history….if, that is, the freedom to publish via internet and print books still exists.
This is not exactly breaking news for those who are awake and still firmly fixed by gravity onto the real world of Planet Earth. But the best form of providing foundations for an opinion will always be exemplification by the use of unanswered questions about the mismatch between ‘official’ narratives and the objective data.
This page offers a primer – for all those ideologue “reporters” in contemporary Western media sets – about what Robin Day and Ed Murrow used to do, and Tucker Carlson at Fox News and Rowan Dean on SkyNews Australia still do.
Albeit set largely in an Anglo-American-Gallic context – I am a great believer in ‘write what you know’ – there follow fifteen perfectly reasonable and yet puzzling questions that not many citizens across the world care about these days….but enough do to make it worth my while showing what might be achieved if lightweight media activists stopped scoring infantile political points, and started doing their job – viz: calling State power to account.
- It is clear that Dr Fauci (and the CDC he controls) have strong Pharma links, and he clearly suppressed the use of effective management drug cocktails (HCQ+Zinc and Ivermectin) that demonstrably reduce the death rate for Covid19 victims. Why?
- Could the Boy Emperor Macron explain to us why his long and unhealthy copainisme relationship with the drugs giant Sanofi helped Big Pharma avoid both prosecutions for malpractice and huge tax bills after 2010? Also why he let them slag off the distinguised Professor Didier Raoult whose HCQ cocktails could’ve saved the French State millions of euros in Covid19 victim recovery management….and tens of thousands of lives?
- Given that Neil Ferguson had earlier cost the British State £18 billion in needless livestock slaughter on the basis of wildly alarmist predictions about BSE et al, why did Whitehall wheel out this 3-time loser as a credible adviser on Covid19? Why is Ferguson STILL advising HM Government? Why are the BBC and Channel4 STILL hanging on his every word when his early Covid19 predictions of mortality were out by a factor of ten?
- Why did most of the EU agree to their economies being subjected to 100% Lockdown when only circa 1 in 6 of the populations at most could be defined as ‘vulnerable’ to death from Covid19….and 90% of them aren’t economically active? As achievers of the highest Office in the land, The People have the right to expect, at the very least, competence in such matters. Ten months on, Johnson, Macron and Hancock continue their inability to understand that rises in cases will not change the fundamental going rate for global deaths – 0.0042%, 82% of whom are aged over 65….why? Why is modelled, academic and Pharma-biased advice the only thing they’re prepared to listen to?
- So far, France and Britain alone have lost in the region of $3 – 5trillion US in gdp each as a result of Lockdown….19 times the cost of defending the NHS and Assurance Maladie respectively. Almost a year on, total seasonal deaths remain at or near average, and not one single funeral providor anywhere in the West is recording difficulty in coping with burials or cremations.
- Why has public health been underinvested for so long, and what are our “governments” proposing to do about that? Why did it take eleven months for the States involved to begin admitting this? Why did the UK, for example, waste £200 million on pop-up hospitals knowing there was nobody to staff them? If they want to save public health provision, why are our élites approving policies that strangle it?
- Given that firm quantitative data from India via Saudi Arabia to Australia demonstrates conclusively that Covid19 is far less able to spread under conditions of high temperature and humidity (as is the case with Coronavirus generally) why did State Health “authorities” wait nine months before admitting it? Why have both Australia and New Zealand set an impossible “zero covid” target…to make emergency control measures permanent?
- One of the few things most virologists can agree upon is that single-layer, paper face masks are ineffective in controlling the spread of C19. Why are these masks nevertheless over 90% of all masks sold?
- Who appointed Professor Peter Horby to carry out Covid19 drugs trials under the auspices of Oxford Recovery…..trials that flagrantly misused the recommended administration of HCQ in order to find in favour of Remdesivir – a drug 63% less effective than HCQ cocktails and Ivermectin? Why has there been no public investigation into his mistakes during the HCQ trials that (a) falsely concluded on social media it was no use as a drug and (b) may well have led to overdose death among more than 30 patients?
- Although it has been clear from the outset that defining the cause of death among the aged with multiple pathogens was leading to over-recording of mortality from C19 rather than with it, why have so many States like Britain now moved to an emphasis on cases while ignoring lower death rates?
- During June 2020, PHE (Public Health England) was discovered to have “put a decimal point in the wrong place” and thus overestimated Covid-related deaths by 18%. Health Secretary Hancock confirmed that PHE was unfit for purpose “and is to replaced”. So far, PHE has been given a different name and two senior officers have been pensioned off: there has been no public Inquiry into the overestimate, and more people work there now than did previously. Why?
- Why has the World Health Organisation (WHO) rewritten scientific history by redefining how easy or difficult herd immunity is to achieve against a relatively benign virus? Why did Chief UK Medical adviser Chris Whitty call Covid 19 “no worse than flu” in March 2020? Why did PHE at the same time relegate Covid to “non-emergency health threat” on UKGov’s health professionals website? Why did Whitty and PHE change their minds?
- NHS obsession with Coronavirus led Britain’s top oncologist in August 2020 to write this: ‘Some estimates say a few thousand cancer patient lives could be lost. I think you can easily multiply that by ten. It’s far worse than people appreciate. We have almost certainly caused the death of something like 30,000 patients, 30,000 who would have probably been cured if it hadn’t been for Covid.‘ Is there ever going to be a proper audit of this – perhaps the greatest – condemnation of deliberate hype of the virus?
- How did we get from there being no money trees at all in Britain to suddenly discovering huge great forests of them? When is the Public Accounts Committee at Westminster going to audit the effect of these gdp losses on the long-term survival of the NHS? When is any mainstream inormation channel ever going to admit that the NHS now faces a problem that is existential? And why won’t the Labour Party go anywhere near that issue?
- To those folks having morphed incurably into Covidiots, I can only ask if they really think that the exact same ‘Whiteminster’ Establishment that hung 3.65 million poverty-stricken OAP ladies out to dry over the last decade is now desperately concerned about a virus that kills no more old people than seasonal bugs have always killed? I mean, doesn’t that behaviour strike you as a tad out of character? Dumping infected patients into nursing homes was bad enough the first time; now they’re doing it again, doesn’t that strike you as in some way suspicious?
Ultimately, people must make their own minds up. For myself, I draw the conclusion that Covid19 “reportage” by both State and media has involved alarm, confusion, economic damage, social ills, censorship, secrecy, lies, rushed drug trials and constitutional cornercutting – none of which were in any real sense either necessary or balanced.
But one thing has become very clear indeed: the alarmist media coordination was a set-up: and it was designed to justify the use of highly dangerous, debris-riddled counterfeit vaccines…jabs for which – in the presence of long-established safe management drugs – there was never a need.
Slogposts from March 2020 up to December 11th can be found at this link here.
(Reverse chronological order)
The most recent posts can be viewed at the following links:
The Road to Hancock’s downfall.
TODAY’S LONDON DEMO: the beginning of the end for élite hanky-panky
The Matt Hankypanky affair (if that’s not too narrow a term) is alternately hilarious, mysterious, a sign of the times – and yet ultimately, for me, a demonstration of unpardonable arrogance and hypocrisy by the Health Secretary. All of that has relevance for today’s important demo – due to gather at some point in Parliament Square.
Hilarity was built into the story from the start. A furtive little man takes a peek outside the door to check the coast is clear, and then engages in full snoggrope with the attractive aide in question. With a name like Hancock, you’d think he might see the risk coming; but no, he gets stuck in anyway…engaging in what he later calls “breaking social distancing rules”, a minor misdemeanour easily dismissed by Boris Johnson -a case, perhaps, of Frank Harris judging the morality of Casanova.
The mystery for me is how The Sun, gawd bless ’em, managed to install a camera in a high security area with such an excellent view. That raises two likelihoods in my mind: somebody with clearance wanted Hancock caught in the act; and The Sun knew about the affair beforehand. Neither thought bodes well for Hankypanky, although they cheered me up no end.
I am old fashioned enough, however, to make two further observations. First, Johnson had called Hancock “f**king useless”: here was a golden opportunity to rid himself of a troublesome priest, yet Bojo lacked the cojones to do it – confirming the Slog’s view – expressed in a recent post – that Saint Matthew has powerful friends. Secondly, unlike most others on social media yesterday, I am minded to take a very serious view indeed of not just Hancock’s behaviour, but also his snotty attitude to any suggestion he might resign.
The Health Secretary has shown himself over many months now to be shifty, secretive about everything, manipulative and mendacious – as well as having career behaviour in the past that showed him to be a nepotist with delusions of leadership grandeur. He has ignored research incompetence, kept vital information from his colleagues, frozen out patently useful drugs, taken only the narrowest of medical advice, and pursued his own digitally dystopian agenda. He is a dangerous little man clever enough to know what he’s doing, and objectionable enough not to care a tinker’s cuss for the socio-constitutional consequences.
Further, his action in response to these revelations confirms without any doubt that he is just another chancer who somehow sees himself as entitled to droit de seigneur. In short, he typifies the sociopathic humbug and superiority complex of those who aspire to totalitarian rule over us.
He has made his highly-born wife a laughing stock, and traumatised the three children he claims to want to protect from the very social media he exploits. I am no prude (and have the chequered sexual past to prove it) but in two marriages spanning a total of forty years, I never played away and I disapprove of those who do. I flatly refute the silly idea that we should merely shrug and move on. Hancock has used lachrymose saintlihood as his sword; he should perish by the sword of equally hypocritical Redtop journalism.
May 1st 2021
ANALYSIS: how the DNA of internet selling led to our virus/vaccine nightmare
May 18th 2021
Matt Hancock and the Covid Roadmap: crisis management or crisis magnification?
5th June 2021
REVEALED: the shocking lies about Covid vaccine safety
June 19th 2021
COVID INVESTIGATION Pt 1: the deadly Hancock variant
June 21st 2021
COVID INVESTIGATION, Pt 2: Matthew Hancloak, the devil not entirely in disguise