When a balanced history of Contrick19 is finally written, it remains my expectation that the social, broadcast and press media will be the recipients of the most almighty drubbing in communications history….if, that is, the freedom to publish via internet and print books still exists.
This is not exactly breaking news for those who are awake and still firmly fixed by gravity onto the real world of Planet Earth. But the best form of providing foundations for an opinion will always be exemplification by the use of unanswered questions about the mismatch between ‘official’ narratives and the objective data.
This page offers a primer – for all those ideologue “reporters” in contemporary Western media sets – about what Robin Day and Ed Murrow used to do, and Tucker Carlson at Fox News and Rowan Dean on SkyNews Australia still do.
Albeit set largely in an Anglo-American-Gallic context – I am a great believer in ‘write what you know’ – there follow fifteen perfectly reasonable and yet puzzling questions that not many citizens across the world care about these days….but enough do to make it worth my while showing what might be achieved if lightweight media activists stopped scoring infantile political points, and started doing their job – viz: calling State power to account.
- It is clear that Dr Fauci (and the CDC he controls) have strong Pharma links, and he clearly suppressed the use of effective management drug cocktails (HCQ+Zinc and Ivermectin) to reduce the death rate for Covid19 victims. The minute Trump was ousted, the drugs were approved. Why?
- Could the Boy Emperor Macron explain to us why his long and unhealthy copainisme relationship with the drugs giant Sanofi helped Big Pharma to avoid both prosecutions for malpractice and huge tax bills after 2010? Also why he let them slag off the distinguised Professor Didier Raoult whose HCQ cocktails could’ve saved the French State millions of euros in Covid19 victim recovery management….and tens of thousands of lives?
- Given that Neil Ferguson had earlier cost the British State £18 billion in needless livestock slaughter on the basis of wildly alarmist predictions about BSE et al, why did Whitehall wheel out this 3-time loser as a credible adviser on Covid19? Why is Ferguson STILL advising HM Government? Why are the BBC and Channel4 STILL hanging on his every word when his early Covid19 predictions of mortality were out by a factor of ten?
- Why did most of the EU agree to their economies being subjected to 100% Lockdown when only circa 1 in 6 of the populations at most could be defined as ‘vulnerable’ to death from Covid19….and 90% of them aren’t economically active? As achievers of the highest Office in the land, The People have the right to expect, at the very least, competence in such matters. Ten months on, Johnson, Macron and Hancock continue their inability to understand that rises in cases will not change the fundamental going rate for global deaths – 0.0042%, 82% of whom are aged over 65….why? Why is modelled, academic and Pharma-biased advice the only thing they’re prepared to listen to?
- So far, France and Britain alone have lost in the region of $3 – 5trillion US in gdp each as a result of Lockdown….19 times the cost of defending the NHS and Assurance Maladie respectively. Almost a year on, total seasonal deaths remain at or near average, and not one single funeral providor anywhere in the West is recording difficulty in coping with burials or cremations.
- As it has now become clear that levels of staff engaged in frontline medical work are woefully inadequate to deal with such hugely hyped virus, why has public health been underinvested for so long, and what are our “governments” proposing to do about that? Why has it taken eleven months for the States involved to begin admitting this? Why did the UK, for example, waste £200 million on pop-up hospitals knowing there was nobody to staff them?
- Given that firm quantitative data from India via Saudi Arabia to Australia demonstrated conclusively that Covid19 is far less able to spread under conditions of high temperature and humidity (as is the case with Coronavirus generally) why did State Health “authorities” wait nine months before admitting it?
- One of the few things most virologists can agree upon is that single-layer, paper face masks are ineffective in controlling the spread of C19. Why are these masks nevertheless over 90% of all masks sold?
- Who appointed Professor Peter Horby to carry out Covid19 drugs trials under the auspices of Oxford Recovery…..trials that flagrantly misused the recommended administration of HCQ in order to find in favour of Remdesivir – a drug 63% less effective than HCQ cocktails and Ivermectin? Why has there been no public investigation into his mistakes during the HCQ trials that (a) falsely concluded on social media it was no use as a drug and (b) may well have led to overdose death among more than 30 patients?
- Although it has been clear from the outset that defining cause of death among the aged with multiple pathogens was leading to over-recording of mortality from C19 rather than with it, why have so many States like Britain now opted to record Covid and flu seasonal deaths together in headline charts?
- During June 2020, PHE (Public Health England) was discovered to have “put a decimal point in the wrong place” and thus overestimated Covid-related deaths by 18%. Health Secretary Hancock confirmed that PHE was unfit for purpose “and is to replaced”. So far, PHE has been given a different name and two senior officers have been pensioned off: there has been no public Inquiry into the overestimate, and more people work there now than did previously. Why?
- Why has the World Health Organisation (WHO) rewritten scientific history by redefining how easy or difficult herd immunity is to achieve against a relatively benign virus? Why did Chief UK Medical adviser Chris Whitty call Covid 19 “no worse than flu” last March? Why did PHE at the same time relegate Covid to “non-emergency health threat on UKGov’s health professionals website?
- NHS obsession with Coronavirus led Britain’s top oncologist in August to write this: ‘Some estimates say a few thousand cancer patient lives could be lost. I think you can easily multiply that by ten. It’s far worse than people appreciate. We have almost certainly caused the death of something like 30,000 patients, 30,000 who would have probably been cured if it hadn’t been for Covid.‘ Is there ever going to be a proper audit of this – perhaps the greatest – condemnation of deliberate hype of the virus?
- How did we get from there being no money trees at all in Britain to suddenly discovering huge great forests of them? When is the Public Accounts Committee at Westminster going to audit the effect of these gdp losses on the long-term survival of the NHS? When is any mainstream inormation channel ever going to admit that the NHS now faces a problem that is existential? And why won’t the Labour Party go anywhere near that issue?
- To those folks having morphed incurably into Covidiots, I can only ask if they really think that the exact same ‘Whiteminster’ Establishment that hung 3.65 million poverty-stricken OAP ladies out to dry over the last decade is now desperately concerned about a virus that kills no more old people than seasonal bugs have always killed? I mean, doesn’t that behaviour strike you as a tad out of character? Dumping infected patients into nursing homes was bad enough the first time; now they’re doing it again, doesn’t that strike you as in some way suspicious?
Ultimately, people must make their own minds up. For myself, I draw the conclusion that Covid19 “reportage” by both State and media has involved alarm, confusion, economic damage, social ills, censorship, secrecy, lies, rushed drug trials and constitutional cornercutting – none of which were in any real sense either necessary or balanced.
(Reverse chronological order)
The most recent posts can be viewed at the following links: