The more sharp-eyed of you (and you need very sharp eyes for this) will know that I’m back on Twitter again at https://twitter.com/JoeBlob20.
There are several reasons for this:
- The laptop I use to transmit via IABATO2 was attacked last week and is currently undergoing major street repairs.
- Having surveyed 50 followers (and been tipped off by several loyalists) it has become clear that NO medium to longterm Slog @JoeBlob20 followers are seeing my tweets at all.
- Even my shared Tweets from WordPress are appearing but not being seen by most followers
- 25% of my followers have had their accounts permanently “suspended” aka vapourised, and so I need to explore Twitter via other means: clearly, by leaving the medium, it’s a nose being cut off to spite a face.
I propose to start by doing the following:
- Look to follow all hashtags related to interests my followers have
- Get into a programme of communicating with known followers and begging for RTs
- Cunning stuff I’m not about to reveal here
- Follow and be followed by relevant new folks.
The only thing YOU can do to overcome this heinous censorship is go to my time line (whose full descriptor is now @Joe Blob20, Slog & Saul Bollocks IABATO Alliance) and keep an eye on my site-sharing daily tweet(s).
I know this is a bore, but I won’t be beaten by the pinched goblins – and neither should you.
Further, the Covidisinfectant.com site has been blacklisted by McAfee, but the link above will take you straight to the News Blog. Mr McAfee himself will be given a hundred lines and kept late after school.
I am dealing with visibility problems at Covidis, so don’t despair.